HR Manager Job at GIG group
Company: GIG group
Deadline Date:1st May, 2021
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Human Resources / Recruitment
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Location(s): Delta State
Date Posted: 12th March, 2021
The God is Good Group – We are a tech-enabled mobility company established to meet the transportation needs of Nigerians. Our company has a vibrant cross-cultural workforce and is effectively managed by a team of qualified professionals.
With accelerated growth in operational footprints across the country, an impressive fleet, top-notch customer service and the adoption of technology as the catalyst for its operations, Our Company isset to consistently provide excellent services at affordable rates to commuters.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Manager
Job Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Serves as a consultant to the management on human resource-related issues.
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs
- Collaborate with the larger HR Team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Design and implement recruitment plans liaising with line managers as required
- Conduct periodic audits of human resource activities to ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Prepare contracts for promotions, transfers, and new hires
- Identify training needs across all business units in the company
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as plan business unit structuring when required
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview.
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions.
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Innovate ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention.
- B.Sc / M.Sc Qualifications.
- 7+ years’ experience in human resources role
- Certification: CIPM, SPHRI and any other HR certifications.
- Expertise in human resources, organizational management and leadership
- Must be an experienced People Manager with competencies in HR structure development, HR process improvement, Employee relations, Payroll management, HR Advisory and Performance Management
Interested Candidates Should Apply Here